Who enjoys the most money and influence in the realm of political persuasion?
Newsweek Magazine has published a list of the top 50 political pundits in America. Here are the top 5 of that list:
1) Rush Limbaugh: Estimated annual earnings: $58.7 Million
2) Glen Beck: Estimated annual earnings: $33 Million
3) Sean Hannity: Estimated annual earnings: $22 Million
4) Bill O’Reilly: Estimated annual earnings: $20 Million
5) Jon Stewart: Estimated annual earnings: $15 Million
Clearly, being on Fox News pays well. It is also interesting to note the rise of Jon Stewart, whose Comedy Central show, once a fringe offering by a little watched cable network, has now emerged as one of the most highly influential mainstream political shows in America.
To see the entire Newsweek top 50 list go here: http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/01/power-list.html#